Happy Halloween! As everyone gets ready for the candy rush for tonight, we would like to remind everyone to be safe! The world is full of sick and twisted people who particularly enjoy coming out tonight for more than just candy.
Below are the top five things children should know:
- Stay in groups of 3 or more. Never be alone!
- Wear reflective clothing and/or a flashlight.
- Have a cellphone or walkie talky with you at all times.
- Never go inside a strangers house, EVER!
- Have an adult check your candy before eating it.
Adults: If you can not be with your loved ones for Halloween, be sure you know who your child will be with and that you can trust them, along with their contact information. As an added security measure, we suggest giving your child a cellphone, even if they do not know how to use it! There are many tracking apps (Andriod: wheresmydroid , FamilyGPSTracker Apple: FollowMee GPS Tracker) just to name a few.
Be safe out there!